The golden visa is a visa that allows you to live and work in Spain. It can be applied for by anyone who has bought a property without a mortgage of more than 500.000€, people who have deposited 1 million euros in a Spanish bank or people who have bought shares for 2 million euros.
The so-called Golden Visa is a residence visa for non-EU citizens who make a real estate investment in Spain equal to or greater than 500,000 euros. The aim of the Golden Visa, approved in Spain in 2013 and also in force in other countries such as Malta, Portugal or the United Kingdom, is to attract foreign investors who want to buy homes or other properties and who, in return, are made easier to obtain a residence permit.
Live, travel, invest and enjoy life in Paradise
The Spanish GOLDEN VISA is the best Residency card ever issued. You can choose to live in Spain with no minimum stay limits, you can travel in all Europe, you can Invest while enjoying the benefits of non residents or, if you choose to do so, the residents in Spain.
Spain is one of the safest Countries in the world. By applying to a Spanish Golden Visa, you can enjoy all the beenfits of a life in Spain. You can provide your family with a safe and healthy environment to live, free schooling, one of the best Health systems in the world, and 300 sunny days per year.
How to apply for the Spanish Golden Visa?
Preferential treatment is one of the main benefits of gold visas. With these visas you get the residence permit by the fast track, both for the first immediate grant valid for one year and to process renewals every two years.
The GOLDEN VISA will allow you and your family to have access to Paradise. Spain is one of the safest Countries in the world. You can benefit from free schooling, free health care, great food and amazing places.
But there is more: the Golden Visa makes the granting of visas more flexible not only for the person making the investment. Also, newborns in Spain can obtain Spanish passports at the end of the year, without having to meet any other requirements.
In addition, the residence visa derived from the Golden Visa allows free movement through the rest of the 26 European countries of the Schengen area. This freedom of movement is highlighted as one of the main reasons for processing the visa for real estate investment.
In order to successfully apply for a Golden Visa during 2022, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of a country outside the European Union. You must not forget that it is intended for investors from outside Europe.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have a private medical insurance in Spain.
- Demonstrate that you have sufficient financial means to live in Spain and support your family.
- Make the corresponding investment which, depending on which one it is, will be of one amount or another. Here you have a list of all possible investments:
- Make an investment in public debt for an amount equal to or greater than two million euros.
- Make an investment in bank deposits in Spanish entities or in shares of Spanish companies worth more than one million euros.
- Buying real estate in our country for a value greater than 500,000 euros.
Start up a business in Spain that must meet the following requirements:
To create jobs.
With an important impact on the country or region at a socioeconomic level.
That represents a scientific or technological novelty.
The Residency must be renewed, be sure to fulfil the conditions in order to have your residency renewed!
When applying for a Spanish Golden Visa, you need the following documents:
NOTE* Documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator. Apostille or legalisation may be required. All documents must be issued within the 3 months prior to the application.
- Spain Visa Application Form
- Two passport-size pictures. Make sure they follow picture guidelines for a Spanish visa.
- Make sure the passport will be valid for the initial period of time you intend to spend in Spain and has at least two blank pages. You may also need a photocopy of the personal information page of your passport.
- If you are not a citizen of the country where you live: Your residence permit.
- Documents which prove you have sufficient income to support yourself and your family as you live in Spain.
- Police records, proving you have no criminal background. They must be issued within the three months prior to the application.
- Proof of health insurance (private or public) with an insurance company operating in Spain.
- Proof of payment of the visa fee.
- Any additional documents related to your specific case (investment or real estate purchase), as advised by your Lawyer.
Contact us now, and use our Fast track services for a soft landing in Spain.