When buying in Spain, we strongly recommended that you choose an independent lawyer, specialist in Properties and Real Estate. Independent means that they work on your behalf only and are not also looking after the interests of the agent or developer. The Spanish property conveyancing system is different to the majority of foreign systems so you should ensure that those involved in the transaction are qualified and experienced in Spain. Use extreme caution if an estate agent, promoter or lawyer urges you to cut corners to save money or time.
- Conveyancing in Spain – Buying
- Conveyancing in Spain – Selling
- Rentals (contract drafting)
- Dación en Pago Procedure (handing back the keys to your lender)
- Dissolution of Joint Property Ownership
- Utilities Connection
- NIE Number (Tax Identification Number)
- Registration of Holiday Homes (where allowed)
- Nota Simple – Land Registry Search (LRS)
- Updating Property Deeds (Unregistered Property Extensions)
- Home Insurance
- Mortgage Service
- Legal Property Report (LPR)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Contracts (read & review)
- Recorded delivery service
- Lifetime Loan
- Certificado de Dominio y Cargas
- Keys handover contract
- Gifting property & money
- Golden Visa Service
We advise exclusively international investors, both individual buyers and renters, and companies.
- We discuss your needs and preferences and clearly outline our process
- Get insider knowledge and preferred access to properties
- We get the best property for you and ensure you make the optimal choice for your needs
- We exhaust the market and translate your needs into your terms
- You choose the best property, we negotiate the price, you sign the contract
- We manage all the details to ensure you procure your ideal property
*We are not real estate agents, but lawyers and consultants at your service.
Why do you need us?
- We save you time, money and hassle
- We take care of everything, from initial strategy, to mortgage to property management
- In Spain there is no single database of properties, so we use our market knowledge to find the most suitable properties for your needs
- Around 80% of the properties are not listed and most key insider information is hidden
- Availability changes by the day in a fast moving market, so a fast reaction is required
- It’s a stressful process that takes a huge amount of time, travel, meetings and visits, and so on
- There’s no one to explain the surprises or intricacies of the Spanish market
- Spanish Administration is pretty chaotic, so having a Lawyer defend your interests gives you the tranquility you need
- Real Estate agents typically work for owners, sellers and landlords
- We do the Due diligence for your desired property, this way you avoid unplesant surprises
- We negotiate and protect you from financial, legal, logistical and structural surprises.
- We cover everything from A to Z for international investors, including taxes
- We assist you with all the taxes related to your property /investment
- We represent you in front of the Administration in case you need it or in case you don’t live in Spain
- Book your consultation and receive our Complete Pack of Services for Investors in Spain
One simple, transparent fee: 4% for a purchase, or one month’s rent for a rental. All prices are subject to Spain’s VAT of 21%.
Book a consultation with us, we will be happy to assist you with your plans.